Those interested candidates who fulfill the required conditions can procure the application form from the college office at the given address and with the copies of X State Board/ CBSE/ ICSE/ any equivalent examination marks card and apply in person or fill the online application and apply. The seats will be announced as per the PU Board norms.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
- Qualifications for admission to the two year Pre-University Course Candidates who possess the following minimum educational qualifications shall be eligible for admission to the NRPUC two year Pre-University Course:
- They should have passed.
- The Karnataka Secondary School leaving Certificate Examination. OR..
- Any other examination recognized by Karnataka / other States as equivalent to the Karnataka SSLC / CBSE / ICSE exam, for the purpose of admission to the Pre-University Course. (Migration Certificate is a must for candidates from other States).
- Candidates from abroad shall be admitted to the course only on production of a provisional eligibility certificate from the Director, Department of PU Education. Along with the application form enclose a Photostat copy (duly attested by a Gazette Officer) of the pass certificate obtained at the qualifying examination. However, candidates from State / U.T. outside Karnataka are governed by the conditions specified in Go No. Ed / 45 / SHH-95, dated 25-5-95 The PU course is spread over for a period of two academic years, commencing from June and ending up with annual exam in March. The medium of instructions is English only.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED DURING ADMISSION:
- SSLC / CBSE / ICSE Marks Memo in original with 10 photo copies.
- Transfer certificate in original with 10 photo copies.
- Conduct certificate in original with 5 photo copies.
- Study certificate (form IV to X class) in original with 6 photo copies.12 Nos. passport size & stamp size photos.
- Aadhar Card 2 photo copies.
- Caste certificate for candidates who claim reservation..
- Residence / Nativity certificate in original with 6 photo copies.
- Migration and Pass certificate in original with 6 photo copies.
- When admissions are in progress, information sessions are organized to assist the parents and enlighten them regarding the admission procedures. Details of admission and any doubts of the students will be clarified on the spot. The process helps the students and their parents to take the right decision in choosing the right career.
MODE OF FEE PAYMENT:
- The fee shall be of onetime payment or two installments within the duration of four months from the date of admission.
- The fee shall be remitted in cash/DD in the college office. DD in favour of NAVKIS RESIDENTIAL PU COLLEGE FOR Girls, Bangalore payable at Bangalore.
- Students are expected to clear all their arrears including fine for breakages, damages etc., before collecting the Hall Ticket for the PU Examination.
- Settlement of account will be entertained / made only on the submission of a letter of request and receipts in original to the Principal at the time of discharge from the campus.
- After confirmation of admission into the college, information regarding commencement of classes for I PU will be communicated to the parents in due course. If it is not received on or before 31st May you are requested to contact the college office
Students who seek admission should collect the Admission Form from the College office and submit with the necessary documents at the office. The Parents are given information related to the College facilities and the admission procedure followed by a campus tour by the admission in-charge and interaction with the Principal.
Download Application Form